E-Payment Terms & Conditions.
By using our online payment facilities you are confirming that you agree with these conditions.
Standard Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made to The Blueknight Consultancy. (BKC). Please read them carefully before using the online payment facilities.
BKC may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions.
- Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our online payment facilities. All on-line payments are subject to these conditions.
- Your payment will normally reach our bank account within four working days (except Bank Holidays). We cannot accept liability for payments being being delayed.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you provide inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If your card supplier declines payment, Blue Knight is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data you provide during your online payment transaction is securely held under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting purposes.
- Once any payment has been made and the goods dispatched, all data submitted on this website will not be retained. Further purchases will require you to submit your personal data for every purchase.
- Your data will be treated confidentially and although BKC is currently under no obligation to register with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) we will abide by the principles of the GDPR. We will not disclose information to third parties unless, in exceptional cases, we are required to do so by the law.
- Credit/Debit card details will NOT be retained
- We will not be liable in any event for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or materials or information contained at any or all such files, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with anit-money laundering procedures,.